FleetLinc asset tracking, location and fleet dispatch is a low cost, real time, fleet management solution. It provides continuous information on location, stop/start times, routes taken, speed and exceptions direct to your desktop, accessible anywhere in the world, using a web interface (Internet Explorer). It also provides bi-directional text messaging, sensor and control monitoring together with a host of user friendly features.
FleetLinc is a web based application for automatic vehicle location (AVL) and fleet management. The service is developed around the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser and must be used via this application. Other browsers are not supported at this time. This manual will provide an explanation of the major features available from the FleetLinc service and a brief description of how they are utilized.
- Vehicle Tracking/Security
- Different Screen Views (AVL Map & Google Map)
- Vehicle Position Replay
- Vehicle Messaging/Company Chat
- Location Sensor
- Current Mobile Unit Information
- Fleet Summary Report (like Status, Movement, Activity, Speed, Location, Driver & Alert Reports)
- Parameterized operation (acquire & send)
- Online tracking
- Low energy in sleep mode